Mumbai (previously known as Bombay) is the biggest metropolis of India. A city that is full of life and is also known for its well known tourists places, commercial hubs and government bodies. It is also known as the financial capital of India. The city is located on the western part of the India and is the capital of Maharashtra.
The city has many beautiful places of tourist’s interests like
- Gateway of India
- A historic monument in Mumbai and is the major tourist place. This place is at a distance of 19.4 km from Sahara Star Hotel, Mumbai.
- Marine Drive
- It is a natural bay and has a "C" shaped six lane concrete road along the coast with a distance of 22.2 km from Sahara Star hotel Mumbai.
- Fashion Street
- This Street is all about everything latest in fashion be it your clothes, shoes or artificial jewellery.
- Elephanta Caves
- A beautiful Island with Sculpted caves located on an arm of the Arabian Sea.
- Film City
- Is a built-in film studio complex situated near Sanjay Gandhi National Park wherein all the major Bollywood shooting is done which is 13.1 Kms from the Sahara Star Hotel Mumbai.
- Juhu Beach
- One of the most famous beaches in Mumbai surrounded by the Arabian Sea and is 4.7 Kms. from the Sahara Star Hotel Mumbai.
- Most famous public beaches adjoining marine drive, famous for Ganesh Chathurthi celebrations. It is 22 kms from Sahara Star hotel, Mumbai.
- Victoria Garden
- Also know as Jijamata Udyaan it’s a garden cum zoo, beautiful place designed especially for kids. It is 13.3 kms from Sahara star hotel, Mumbai.
- Hanging garden
- Also known as the Ferozeshah Mehta Garden, a very nice garden located at the top of beautiful Malabar hills. It is 20.9 Kms from Sahara Star hotel, Mumbai.
- Essel World
- It is the first amusement park of India. Essel World is a must visit place for people visiting Mumbai as it has got amazing rides which can drool you over and will make you enjoy to your fullest. This place is 16 km from the Sahara Star hotel Mumbai.
- Great Escape
- It is a 26 acre water theme park, wherein a place for total rejoice.
- Nishiland Water Park
- Visit this amazing water park where your true fun will start and ride yourself on the fun waves of water.
Places of Worship
- Iscon Temple
- Do visit to this holy place of lord Krishna beautifully made temple and is 3.5 km from the Sahara Star hotel Mumbai.
- Haji Ali’s Mosque
- This Beautiful and a very ancient mosque is just 13.4 km from the Sahara Star hotel Mumbai. Do make a visit when you are in Mumbai.
- Shiddi Vinayak Temple
- This is amongst the famous temples of India, a Hindu temple dedicated to Lord Ganesha and is just 10.3 km from the Sahara Star hotel Mumbai.
Also do get the feel of the wonderful night life of Mumbai.
The city has two Airports
- The Chattrapathi Shivaji International Airport.
- And Santa Cruz Domestic Airport.
The Santa Cruz domestic airport is opposite to the Sahara Star hotel, which can be an ideal place if you want to relax or want to enjoy serene ambience for both business and leisure travelers.
So what’s stopping? Come and visit this most admired city of the nation and make your stay at Sahara Star hotel, which delivers a memorable experience.